Kanye West 'rarely' met his kids amid divorce with Kim Kardashian: report

 Kanye West asks Kim Kardashian to allow his daughter to make TikTok videos


Kanye West has been 'inconsistent' in adjusting to kids as source claims he 'rarely' meets his kids.

According to Page Six, an insider spoke about the Flashing Lights song-producer who is calling his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian.

“Kanye needs to stop asking the internet how to be a parent and really start being one. He hardly sees his kids and is incredibly inconsistent,” it turns out.

The Donda rapper recently slammed the founder of SKIMS for allowing his daughter to make TikTok videos.

He wrote on Instagram, "Since this is my first divorce, I need to know what should I do about my daughter being put on TikTok against my will?"


In response to the 44-year-old rapper's attacks, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum posted a detailed statement on her IG Story.

"Kanye's constant need to attack me in interviews and on social media is really more hurtful than any TikTok North has," he said in a statement Friday.

“As the parent who is the main provider and caregiver for our children, I am doing my best to protect my daughter, while allowing her to express her creativity in a medium that is She wants one with adult supervision - because it brings her happiness," she expressed.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post