Sunny Leone silences trolls by claiming to have adopted daughter for publicity

Sunny Leone reacts to criticism of her parenting skills, tells trolls to 'grow up'

Sunny Leone silences trolls by claiming to have adopted daughter for publicity

Sunny Leone has slammed the trolls who accused the star of adopting her daughter Nisha just for publicity.

In an interview with DNA, she said that it was 'ridiculous and childish' of those who were judging her based on a video.

In January, a video circulated on social media showed Leone holding her sons Noah and Asher's hand while their daughter herself was walking down the stairs. Several social media users accused the actor of not paying attention to Nisha as she was adopted.

The actor reacted saying, "I feel like the person who wrote it is not a part of my daily life. I don't need a picture to guide my upbringing to my kids and no one else." To judge me on the basis of a picture." to the allegations.

She continued, "How do you live your life in my shoes for at least five minutes before you sit down and ask me, my kids and my family and my parenting skills and me to love each other? Judge for it! I mean, come on, this is ridiculous, this is childish."

"Any parent knows what it takes to raise a single child or even multiple children. So, to those who comment, grow up. That's what I would say," she concluded. .

Watch Stories

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post