The Real Anna Sorokin Reveals Why She Publicly Responded to Rachel William's Comments

The Real Anna Sorokin Explains Why She Decided to Release a Public Reply to Rachel Williams

The Real Anna Sorokin Reveals Why She Publicly Responded to Rachel William's Comments

Anna Sorokin has finally cracked down on the real reason she felt compelled to respond to allegations made by her former friend Rachel Williams.

The fake socialite has been keeping herself updated about the allegations leveled against her and many fans were shocked to see the 'cool' Anna responding to the allegations.

Still, Anna made her intentions clear in a remote interview with Julia Fox and Nikki Takesh's Forbidden Fruits podcast.

ICE has detained him since his release from jail.

In interviews, she claimed, "I've been silent about this for years. However, seeing Rachel over the past two weeks stubbornly refuses to move on from her sudden shock."

"Ever shameless and unruly, going to every show that she'd have, I thought - now I have to. And if I have to, I will."

Although his own intentions were easily shattered "part of it was boredom."

"Another part of it was every time I got on the phone with someone, they would be like, We saw the rat face, Rachel, on TV again and I'm like, wait a second."

Anna admitted before concluding, "It's just annoying. It's too much of an article. She's like the timing of her attacks. She thinks I'm in jail right now and she can say whatever she wants."

Read Next

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post