Ryan Gosling opens up about Eva Mendes' reaction to her new 'Ken' look


Ryan Gosling recently revealed what his longtime partner Eva Mendes thought of his new "Ken" look.


According to the Independent, Ryan appeared on BBC's The One Show on Monday, where he praised his girlfriend for her "constant support".

“She has been very supportive. She has been supporting my energy. She started the hashtag, That My Ken, which meant a lot to me,” commented the Notebook star.

When further questioned about his upcoming film Barbie, the 41-year-old remained silent, quipping, "You know I can tell you The Gray Man will be Kane's favorite movie."

While Ryan talked about her partner's helpful nature, Eva, on the other hand, gushed over Ryan's cooking skills in her latest interview with Forbes.

"I'm not a wonderful cook. I leave it to Ryan," she declared.

He further explained that there is no "gender-specific role" as they divide their work as partners.

“There is no gender-specific role that one should take and we are partners in that. That we are all partners in this, not only Ryan and I, but our children too. It is a team effort every day,” the Training Day actress explained.

He said it "creates balance and harmony within the home".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post