Amy Schumer opens up on her friendship with Kim Kardashian

Amy Schumer also praised Kim Kardashian's performance during 'Saturday Night Live' event


Comedian Amy Schumer credits reality TV star and model Kim Kardashian for having a strong 'support system' in her life.

During an appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on Wednesday, the 2022 Oscars host opened up about his friendship with the SKIMS founder.

Schumer, 40, said, "He's a support system and I hope I'm the one for him, too."

While the comedian discussed his friendship with the Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum, show host Andy asked him if he had been in touch with the model via text messages.

'I text him,' she said. 'Kim is the only Kardashian I text,' she said.


During the show, a fan also asked Schumer to share her thoughts on Kim's Saturday Night Live hosting gig. She revealed that she gave advice to Kim before the show but she didn't really need it.

"I think he did amazing," Schumer said. ' I gave him a lot of advice but I think the best advice I ever gave him was, and he used it as his closing joke, that only 10 million people watch SNL and usually 300 million like him. People are looking at him. So I said talk to everyone as if they were your friends and I think he took it to heart.'

She continued, 'I think he really followed his advice and his instincts, which is what we all should be doing and he killed it. I learned from him that night.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post