Britney Spears launches scathing call-out against dad Jamie Spears: 'It messed me up'

Britney Spears slams dad Jamie Spears on social media


Britney Spears launches another call-out against dad Jamie Spears for the 'outrageous' tactics employed on her during the Conservative regime.

The singer shared her apparent qualms against Spears' name in an Instagram post.

The post includes a picture from the book 'The Wild Remedy' which discusses the healing benefits of nature and includes the caption.

It reads, "The way my life has been over the past 3 years has kept me very safe...it's been tough because that's when I really start to understand my true worth..."

Brittany even says that, "It gets tough because I'm kept away from it!!!"

“The fragility in my conservatism and being so overprotective is what I have known for so long…” she said.

"Change my way of thinking because God made me feel isolated and when my dad sent me to that place... it was honestly the worst thing anyone could do!!!"

For the entire length of the guardianship, “I was literally like a caged animal and I will say it again… it really messed me up!!!”

The post also included excerpts from positive self-talk and ended with the words, "I am learning how to free my mind and I am grateful for the time but I know I am not alone!!! I look around and I really see and feel what a relationship we should have with people!!! I'm taking it day by day!!!"

Watch it below:



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post