Harry Styles defends his accent after criticism over Liam Payne's Oscar interview

Liam Payne recently came down on netizens target for his 'stunned' accent at Oscars 2022


Harry Styles opens up to defend his accent after Liam Payne was targeted for his 'shocking' way of talking at Oscars 2022.

During their conversation on Capital Breakfast, the One Direction alum was asked about his accent when the former Styles band member was trolled for his 'shocking' talk on the red carpet.

"We've seen some pretty wild accents from the 1D boys, and especially from Mr. Liam Payne on the Oscars red carpet, now I have to ask you, have you started getting a transatlantic accent from America?" Sonny Jay Watermelon asked the Chinese singer.

"Well, don't think about the time I just got here, because I just got here yesterday for Coachella rehearsals, so here I am in space. This journey I feel like I survived," Stiles explained. commenced.

"I think it's a little bit everywhere because I'm from the north and I've been living in London for 10 years and I've spent a lot of time in America and stuff and I don't think that when I'm with Americans. That I sound like an American at all."

"Then I find that sometimes when I'm with English people they expect me to sound American, I don't think I do, but I try and translate for whoever I'm with !" she added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post