Kim Kardashian keeps track of friends with 'Finsta' account

Kim Kardashian shared an interesting fact about her life


Fans were left in shock after Kim Kardashian ended her leisure activities in her latest interview.

Revealing an interesting fact about himself, the 41-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star kept it real in an interview. As Pinkvilla reports, while talking to host Amanda Hirsch on the Not Skinny But Not Fat podcast, the mother of four admitted that she was stalking him with her Finsta account.

She said: "I used to follow you with my finsta and then I was like I don't go to my finsta very often and just want it on my regular feed.'

"I had a finsta, which was like a real finsta and it was only following girls who would post like really wild s*** and I was like, 'This is so lame, I'm in finsta I don't want to stay in the game.'

"But then I need a chase finsta and so my friend Lala, she had a finsta, and I don't want to recreate it, so I asked 'what's your password', so I just used her finsta done and I kicked her out of her finstas and now I just use her. Just to chase people, like fan accounts, or fashionable things or just about everyone you can think of."

The reality star had earlier shared that she makes money using the social media app owned by Meta.

The 'Kardashians' star claimed she could earn more cash promoting products to her followers than she could by starring on her family's ex's E! Reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Speaking to David Letterman on his Netflix show 'My Next Guest Needs No Introduction', he said: "We wouldn't be who we are today without 'KUWTK' and that's why we continue to share our lives. Even though "Actually, we can post something on social media and earn more from the whole season."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post