Kim Kardashian still feels about Kanye West, says 'we have so much love for each other'

'I have so much love and respect for him', says Kim Kardashian about Kanye


American TV personality Kim Kardashian has shared her true feelings for her ex-husband Kanye West in a new interview, saying she wants the father of her children to be happy.

"I want him to be happy," the mom-of-four shared her feelings during a recent appearance on the Not Skinny But Not Fat podcast with Amanda Hirsch.

Kim said: "Whatever makes you happy, I don't care what it is. I think it will reflect in your life, in your work, how you are as a parent. As long as she's happy, that's all I really want."

She admitted: "We have so much love for each other, we really do. We are always family. ,

"I have so much love and respect for him and who he is in my life and what he has brought to me and our wonderful kids. He has changed my life," she said during Tuesday's podcast.

"We went about eight months without talking to each other at the beginning of the divorce, and then we started talking again," shared Kim Kardashian.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post