Kim Kardashian talks about her daughter North's fashion sense

Kim Kardashian Said, 'Shooting With Kids Is The Worst!'


Kim Kardashian is admitting that doing photoshoots with her kids or cousins ​​is like the worst day of her life.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 41, recently revealed that her eight-year-old daughter, North West, insisted on styling herself and her siblings for a recent Vogue spread.

In scenes that aired on Wednesday's episode of Ellen, Kim admitted that her daughter disapproved of the outfits chosen by the fashion bible and admitted that she found doing photoshoots with her kids "the worst."

Kim covered the March edition of Vogue with her children North, Eight, St., Six, Chicago, Four, and Two-year-old Psalm.

She revealed: 'North styled the whole thing! They were supposed to wear all black, but she walked out and said "This is so boring, I can't believe this is what we're going to wear.

"I'm going to style everyone. She went into everyone's wardrobe and took it out.

Whenever I have to do a photoshoot with my kids or cousins ​​it is like the worst day of my life and I always say I will never do it again but then you get amazing pictures like this.

'It was meant to be a group shot, but no one wanted to take pictures together and everyone was crying and wanted me to hold them, so that's what we got... but it's so perfect and cute.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post