Rihanna opens up on motherhood, elevates pregnancy outfits

Rihanna revealed in January that she and her boyfriend A$AP Rocky are expecting their first child together


Rihanna, who is a first-time mom, is continuing the maternity style look with her chic sartorial choices.

The singer and business mogul revealed in January that she and her boyfriend A$AP Rocky are expecting their first child together.

Since the news broke, Rihanna has continued to round out her maternity fashion looks with some of the most iconic and bold outfits ever.

Amidst all this, the Umbrella singer reveals her unique fashion choices and other habits common among expectant moms on her way to becoming a parent.

In her Vogue cover story, the 34-year-old singer shared details about her pregnancy journey.

"When I found out I was pregnant, I thought to myself, 'There's no way I'm going to go shopping down the maternity aisle without this,'" she explained. "I'm sorry — it's a lot of fun getting ready. I won't let that part disappear because my body is changing."

Talking about displaying her growing baby belly, Rihanna expressed: "My body is doing incredible things right now, and I'm not ashamed of it. This time feel like a celebration. Because you're enjoying your pregnancy. Why are you hiding?"

Meanwhile, Rocky's ladylove says she is ready to become a mother despite not planning for it, with the singer revealing that she is afraid of developing postpartum depression. A health problem is a type of mood disorder related to childbirth that can be dangerous or life-threatening and can last for several months.

“Will I feel emotionally out of control? Those are the stories I hear from other women that scare me,” the singer said, opening up about her fears.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post