Kylie Jenner 'wants to make sure' before revealing son's name: Kim Kardashian

Kylie Jenner shares two children with beau Travis Barker


Kim Kardashian says that Kylie Jenner is working hard to decide on her son's name.

The 24-year-old makeup mogul welcomed a baby boy (originally named Wolf) with boyfriend Travis Scott in February of this year. Days after the name appeared on her Instagram Stories, Kylie announced that her son was no longer called Wolf, adding, "We didn't feel like it was him."

Now speaking to Kylie and Ryan, Kim reveals why it's been hard for the founder of Kylie Cosmetics to pick a name for the new one.

"There's a name yet, but she really wants to make sure," Kim began.

"It's a really big decision. The hardest thing I've ever done in life is to name a baby," she said.

"Me personally — when I had kids, I didn't name them until they were born. You really want to see how they look," she explained.

"And I always -- when I hear people do that, I'd say, 'How come you're not ready for this? You have nine months to think about this.' But no matter what, it's the hardest decision ever," she said.

As to the legal process, Kim revealed, "You have to name your baby ten days after the baby is born and I feel like they're just feeling desperate."

Earlier, baby mama Kylie herself confessed that she knew she had made the wrong decision when she signed Wolf on the son's birth certificate.

"We had to sign the birth certificate quickly, and then I knew I signed the birth certificate that I was probably going to change her name," Kylie told the publication.

She said, "She didn't like it. We haven't legally changed her name yet. We're in the process, so when we don't have an official name it won't be right to share anything." .en

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post