Michelle Yeoh hopes to amaze audiences with something new in every project

Michelle Yeoh Starred in 'Everything at All Once'


Michelle Yeoh, whose impressive performance in Everything Everything at Once is getting a massive response, expressed her desire to amaze fans with something new every time she hits the screen.

The 59-year-old Malaysian actor, whose anti-genre fantasy is setting records straight, recently met with People to chat about his latest release.

"Every time I make a film, I hope the audience learns something new about me," she told the magazine.

Yeoh also expressed, "What I enjoyed doing [In Everything Everywhere All At Once] was physical comedy, which I've never done before."

"You've seen me in martial arts movies — I'm always cool. I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm the teacher, the mentor. And suddenly in this one, [my character] Evelyn Wang, she I don't know anything," she explained.

“She’s a very ordinary, old housewife with a lot of trouble in her head. It was really fun,” Yeh said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post