Piers Morgan turns his guns on 'embarrassing' Katie Price, claims he 'tried to be frisky' with Simon and her

Morgan claims, 'I remember you stumbling towards me at [Katie] Simon Cowell's 50th birthday party.


Outspoken TV presenter Piers Morgan has called former glamor model Katie Price "shameful" in an open letter to her.

The former Good Morning Britain co-host claimed in her letter published by The Sun that Katie tried to have fun with Simon and him during Simon's 50th birthday party.

Pierce wrote: "I remember you stumbling towards me at Simon Cowell's 50th birthday party, where you completely transformed into Jordan during the night, and expressing your anger by saying That the birthday boy declined your offer. Sexual gifts.

"I remember bumping into you at the National TV Awards and asking if you were drunk. 'I'm not drunk yet,' you laughed, 'but I'll be soon and when I am, Morgan Look at!' Then you explained exactly what you would do to me, which I fear is not repeatable in a family newspaper!"

He says the glamor model used to be his favorite celebrity because of his honesty and outspoken nature - but he says he is deeply concerned for her.

Concluding his talk, he writes: "But right now, I'm finding it very difficult to praise you for anything because everything you do and say these days smacks of someone who, Which jumped the shark from swoon-worthy entertainment to embarrassing train-wreck."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post