Simon Cowell admits to depression after horrific bike accident

Simon Cowell recently admitted that he sank into a minor depression amid his recovery at home


Simon Cowell recently admitted that he sank into a minor depression after experiencing a horrific e-bike accident with thoughts of explaining the situation to his son, Eric.

During his recent interview with The Sun, the music mogul talked about a difficult time in recovery at his home in Malibu, Florida.

"I first considered therapy when I broke my back because I was very, very, very low," he told the outlet.

"I was feeling so sad because I didn't know how to explain it to Eric," Cowell said.

"I couldn't do everything I wanted to do with him. I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk again, ever play football with him," he continued.

"That was a low point. I was taking a lot of painkillers but I got rid of them pretty quickly. I didn't want to go down that path.

"But in the end, I decided against therapy because I had great doctors, Lauren was amazing, and Eric was incredible," he shared.

"I'm still wearing a back brace that I have to wear when I go out on my bike, and I have huge screws in my back, and it's for life.

"But here I am, I am alive. And I am grateful," shared the TV personality, who has a collection of 15 e-bikes that cost up to £20,000.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post