Pregnant Rihanna Enjoyed Simple Things With A$AP Rocky Before Split Rumors

Rihanna and A$AP Rocky were recently mired in B break-up rumors


Rihanna and A$AP Rocky's relationship was fueled by recent break-up rumors after reports on social media claimed that the couple had parted ways.

On April 14, claims by a 33-year-old hip-hop artist that RiRi cheated on a luxury shoe designer Amina Muaddi spread like wildfire on Twitter.

The alleged infidelity came to light just days after the umbrella hitmaker praised Rocky during an interview with US Vogue.

"That time he became my family," the singer talked about the couple's road trip from Los Angeles to New York.

"I cooked my food on this little slick grill I bought from Walmart. I still have it. It works like nobody's business," she recalled.

"I love simple things but also grand adventures. There's no pretense my-brand-your-brand (outrageous), it's just us living. I feel like I can do any part of life by her side Am,” Rihanna expressed recently.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post