Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's 'secret' supermarket date to 'hide relationship'

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle reportedly had a secret supermarket date to 'hide relationship'


Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly met in secret at a UK supermarket, although they hid their relationship from the public during their first dating days.

The adorable moment was shared by Prince Harry during his appearance on Dax Shepard's Armchair Expert podcast.

There he admitted, "Meghan and I first met and to be with me, we met in a supermarket in London, messaging each other from the other side of the aisle, pretending that we didn't know each other. knew. used to send."

"There are people out there looking at me, giving me all these weird looks, and coming up to me and saying 'hi,'" Prince Harry recalled of the moment.

"I texted her saying "Is that right", and she said 'No, you want parchment paper', and I got 'Where's the parchment paper?' like.

He also added a small quip before concluding, and admitted, "I had a baseball cap on, looking down at the floor, trying to stay secret. It's amazing how much chewing gum you see, it's a mess." !" ,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post