Sean Penn says he still loves ex-wife Leila George, admitting he messed up their marriage

Sean Penn says he was a very neglectful person, reveals he messed up his marriage with Leila George


Sean Penn has spoken openly about his relationship with estranged wife Leila George, admitting that he still loves her and takes responsibility for messing up their marriage.

In an interview with Hollywood Authentic magazine, the Mystic River actor revealed that he was a very 'neglected person'.

The 61-year-old actor said, "There is one woman I love dearly, Leela George, whom I only see on a day-to-day basis now, because I (abusively) get married. Technically our marriage took a year. But for five years I was a very neglected boy."

He went on to say that he never cheated on George, "but I allowed myself to think that my place among many other things was so important, and that my place in it was to be completely depressed and at 11 a.m. for alcohol and Ambien. It included being inspired. Morning watch, watching the news, seeing the Trump era, seeing and just being disheartened."

"And as it turns out—it's going to shock you—beautiful, incredibly kind, imaginative, talented young women who marry a man much senior to them over the years don't really love it when They wake up from their peaceful night's sleep and their new husband is on the couch, having been up for 4 years, watching everything that's going on in the world and deciding it's 10:30 a.m. to embrace the double vodka. Have a good time having a tonic and an Ambien and say, 'Good morning, honey. I'm going to go out for a few hours and get away from all this (active),'" Penn said.

"As it turns out, women are described as, they don't like it," he said.

The actor then lashed out at the Australian-American actor, saying, "I know this is my best friend in the world and certainly the most influential, inspiring person out of my own blood that anyone could have in their life." can say."

While Penn doesn't know what will happen in the future, he insists that he is now a changed man who prioritizes his loved ones.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post