Brad Pitt turns to art to overcome 'grief' after Angelina Jolie split


Brad Pitt has revealed that he finds solace in art to overcome the sadness he felt after splitting from ex-wife Angelina Jolie.

The Bullet Train star clarified how he moved on in life after a messy divorce with the Maleficent actor.

The Hollywood hunk told The Financial Times that he turned to his friends, Nick Cave and Thomas Housago, for companionship, as they were still dealing with their own issues at the time.

"Our mutual sadness became comic," said the star. "And out of this misery came a flame of joy in my life. I've always wanted to be a sculptor; I've always wanted to try it."

Pitt said that his artwork is about "self-reflection", "I was looking at my life and really focusing on being my own s—t: Where do I run into failures in my relationships? Was confused, where I have taken a wrong step."

He continued: "For me, it was born out of what I call a radical inventory of myself, being really brutally honest with me, and taking account of the people I've hurt."

Pitt and Jolie parted ways in 2016 after a 12-year relationship after a fight during their now-infamous 2016 flight on a private jet.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post