Selena Gomez slams critics: 'I don't care about my weight'

Selena Gomez called out body shamers in a video message on her social media


Selena Gomez in a video on social media slammed body critics who judged on the actor's body in a befitting reply.

The Only Murders in the Building star dropped a video on TikTok stories as he called out critics over his remarks on his body.

"So I'm trying to stay slim, but I went to Jack in the Box and I got four tacos, three egg rolls, onion rings, and a spicy chicken sandwich," the 29-year-old actor said.

"But to be honest, I don't care about my weight because people (disrespectful) think about it anyway. 'You're too young,' 'You're too big,' 'It's not right.' 'Meh meh meh,' Selena continued.

Condemning the threats, the singer-actor said, "I am perfect as I am."

"The moral of the story? Goodbye," said Selena, signing off.

Earlier, Selena spoke about her fluctuating weight due to health issues in a podcast Giving Back Generation in 2019.

She had said, "I have lupus and I struggle with kidney problems and high blood pressure, so I deal with a lot of health issues, and for me that's when I really started looking at the body image stuff." Had given."

"It's the drug I have to take for the rest of my life - it also depends on the month," Singer said. "So for me, I really noticed when people started attacking me for it. And really, it's just my truth. I fluctuate. It depends on what's happening in my life." is."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post