Simon Cowell says he is 'so glad' he had a bike accident

Simon Cowell reveals he is more fit now than he was before his horrific bike accident in 2020


Simon Cowell said he is 'very happy' that his horrific bike accident happened in 2020.

In an interview with the Radio Times, the 62-year-old television personality recalled the tragedy as Cowell said he was feeling better now.

The music mogul said, "That accident on my bike was terrible and I had a trainer take me through it otherwise I would never recover properly."

Britain's Got Talent judge said, "Now I am fitter than ever. So I'm glad it happened in a strange way."

"Looks like it was meant to be," he concluded.

Cowell had an accident when he fell from his electric bike in Malibu back in 2020, after which he had to undergo back surgery. After the operation, he remained in bed for six months.

Recently, Cowell spoke to The Sun about sinking into depression during his quarantine after the accident.

"I first considered therapy when I broke my back because I was very, very, very low," he told the outlet.

"I was feeling so sad because I didn't know how to explain it to Eric," Cowell said. "I couldn't do everything I wanted to do with him. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to walk again, ever play football with him."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post