Taylor Swift's boyfriend Joe Alwyn finally addressed the engagement rumors

Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn remain silent about their relationship status


Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn, who began dating in October 2016, have maintained a low-key relationship status.

While rumors about a possible secret engagement between the two had started recently, the British actor responded to the speculation in a new interview with WSJ magazine published on Wednesday.

Interestingly, Swift's boyfriend neither confirmed nor denied the rumors about her engagement to the You Belong With Me hit-maker.

“If I had a pound for every time I think I was told I was engaged, I would have a lot of pound coins,” Alwyn said.

"I mean, the truth is, if the answer was yes, I would say no, and if the answer was no, I would say no," he told the publication.

Alvin and Swift have remained silent about their relationship for quite some time, with the former revealing why he wants to keep his personal life out of the spotlight.

"We live in a culture that people expect a lot to give. So that if you're not posting all the time what you're doing, how you're spending a day or how you made breakfast, So does that make you a recluse?" He mentioned.

The Harriet actor admitted that at times, he wanted to feel a little less secure in interviews, but then it's "just a knee-jerk reaction to the culture we live in."

"If you let them, it just opens the door," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post