Kim Kardashian's strange confession of wearing a diaper goes viral

Kim Kardashian admits she would wear 'anything' to live up to fashion icon status


Kim Kardashian won't mind trying out quirky techniques to bring her fashion A-game.

Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres in a recent interview, the SKIMS founder admitted that she can go to any lengths to make a fashion statement.

She told the presenter: "I don't care how uncomfortable, I don't care how long I have to wear diapers and don't go to the bathroom ... I don't care what to do.

"I would wear literally anything," she adds.

Kim later confessed that she bought herself nappies before the eight-hour baby bar exam.

The 41-year-old then hinted that eldest daughter North West has her father's fashion genes as he designed the family's clothes for a Vogue photo shoot.

She said: "She walked out and said "It's so boring, I can't believe we're going to wear this. I'm going to dress everyone.

"She styled the whole thing," admits Kim, who originally planned on wearing the all-black outfit.

Kim admitted the photo call with the family's kids was the 'worst day of my life'.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post