Travis Barker reflects on Oscar performance, it's all new to me

Travis Barker Said 'I Really Don't Have A Glam Team But It's The Oscars So I'll Do Anything'


Rock Band star Travis Barker gave a scintillating performance at the 2022 Oscars, held on March 27, alongside music stalwarts like Reba McEntire and Sheila E.

However, the Blink-182 drummer recently revealed that prior to his performance at the 92nd Annual Academy Awards, he encountered a fairly unfamiliar situation regarding his style at the event.

Barker, 46, who walked the red carpet with fiancée Kourtney Kardashian, admitted that she wasn't used to going with an all-glam outfit for the night.

Speaking to Vanity Fair, Barker said, "For me, I have a kind of uniform I feel really comfortable with that usually has no shirt, a pair of pants and some Converse or some Doc Marten. "

"I get nervous playing in a suit," he said. "I'm used to playing shirtless and just being free. I'm wondering if my stick is going to get stuck in the cuffs?"

He also said, "I don't really have a glam team — I never get to powder or whatever, but it's the Oscars so I'll do whatever," he explained, using Chapstick on a Q-tip. Also "was brand new to him."

"I applied lotion, made sure my nails were trimmed, and made sure my lips were moisturized," he said. "I don't even know what [a makeup artist] is supposed to do, because it's not in my pocket."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post