Andrew Garfield wants acting break to work with ex Alyssa Miller: Insider

 

A source from the film reveals, 'Andrew Garfield wants to settle down and lead a more normal life


Andres Garfield wants some time off work to focus on working out with his ex-girlfriend Alyssa Miller.

A film source told The Sun, "Andrew's decision to take a break was driven by a lot of factors and one of them was Alyssa."

“They had something really special and their time apart made them think twice. Andrew wants to settle down and lead a more normal life. And he can see a future with himself and Alyssa,” the source said.

The source further shared, "Obviously it's early days but he has made it clear that reconciliation is something he wants to work towards."

After their first public appearance at the SAG Awards in February 2022, the two split last month due to their busy work schedules.

For those unaware, the 38-year-old told Variety that he would take a step to "relax a bit" from acting and focus on life.

He shared with the publication, "I need to recalculate and rethink what I want to do next and who I want to be, and just be a person for a while."

However, soon after, speculations started that Garfield was retiring from acting. The actor then clarified the rumors during an appearance on The View.

"I'm on vacation right now," he said. "I think people make a story out of nothing. I'm not retiring."

"I'm working hard and I'm loving the work I'm doing, but at the same time, I need a month or two off. A month's break, maybe two," Garfield said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post