Bill Gates says he will remarry ex-wife Melinda because he had a 'great wedding' with her

 

Bill Gates married Melinda in 1994 and the couple divorced in 2021


Bill Gates opens up about his marriage to ex-wife Melinda French Gates as the billionaire said he had a 'great marriage' with her.

In an interview with the Sunday Times, the Microsoft founder revealed that the past two years were "quite dramatic" with COVID and their divorce. However, he believes that the "strange part" for him was leaving his children.

He told the outlet, "Every marriage will go through a transition after the kids leave the house. My grief went through this transition which is called divorce."

"But from my point of view it was a wonderful marriage. I wouldn't have changed it. You know, I wouldn't choose to marry someone else," he said.

Bill continued: "Yeah. I'm talking about whether I'll marry Melinda again. In terms of my future, I have no plans, but I highly recommend marriage."

He further added that he feels "lucky" to still get a chance to work with his ex-wife, adding, "We have an annual staff meeting at the Foundation and the Giving Pledge, and an annual meeting in June that he and his family have to meet." I host together."

The couple tied the knot in 1994 after dating for 7 years and announced their divorce in 2021 after being together for 27 years.

They share three children together, two daughters, Jennifer and Phoebe, and a son, Rory.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post