Amber Heard says she is not 'vindictive' after Johnny Depp trial

Amber Heard clarifies that the actor decided not to speak on television to avenge Johnny Deppo


Amber Heard clarified that the actor decided not to speak out on television to avenge her ex-husband Johnny Depp after losing a blatant lawsuit.

The Aquaman actor's recent interview debunks his experience facing the Pirates of the Caribbean star in court.

During a conversation with Savannah Guthrie, the 36-year-old actor was asked about his inspiration for the interview.

you are here. Some may ask why. are you brave? are you careless? are you vindictive? Why did you want to do an interview?" Guthrie asked.

"The one thing I can tell you is that I'm not vindictive. There's no part of me that looks down on anyone... That would be a very poor way to retaliate," he heard laughing.

The 50-year-old host also asked her, "What do you hope to achieve here? You've said everything about yourself. What do you want people to know?"

"You know, Savannah, as silly as it is to say it out loud," replied Heard, "my goal, the only hope I can hope for at this point, is I want people to see me as a human being. See."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post