BTS' Jimin says she felt like 'getting fans wrong': Here's why

BTS member Jimin says he has lost his passion since the pandemic broke out


BTS member Jimin recently expressed going through a rough time when the septet called off their concerts.

During his conversation with Weavers Magazine, the Filter singer said, "The last two years I felt guilty. After that first day of the L.A. concert, I felt like I was doing it wrong to fans this whole time because Our concerts kept getting cancelled."

The 26-year-old singer expressed that he lost his passion as his fans could not see him despite the unconditional wait.

"I really started asking myself what I was doing that whole time. We sang 'Permission to Dance' and congratulated ARMY at the concert but it was weird how emotional it was despite the song being so upbeat ,” said the Inner Child crooner.

The well-known dancer also weighed in on being an idol in the South Korean pop industry.

"The word 'statue' means something different to everyone, plus I think Koreans look at it completely differently, but anyway, you're right to say that's where I started," he said. Told.

"To be honest, being at BTS, I can still do the things I personally do, and I don't think that's going to change since my debut as an idol," Jimin said. he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post