BTS Jin knows he can handle solo career after band split


BTS Jin plans to hold its own variety show after band break

BTS member Jin, real name Kim Seok-jin, is among the announced K-pop boys have ambitious plans.

During an interview with Weavers magazine released Tuesday, Jin admitted that he would like to spend more time imagining work-life balance in the future.

"It used to be that whenever I had to do something, I thought it was such a big deal. Like, how can I handle this big thing right now," Jin, 29, told the outlet. "I always felt hopeless, but my personality has changed a lot now, I guess. I think the biggest change in my mind is that now, even if there's a big project in the works, I feel like I I can do it now."

He continued, "Now, instead of, 'How do I handle this?' It's 'I can handle it!' When I'm making songs for other people to hear."

Speaking further about his future work, Jin said: "I thought of going to a variety show to please myself, and not for the sake of the group or my popularity or work, because those shows are not the best. Filming can make me happy," he told the outlet. "There are some things about a variety show that are definitely tough, but it's also a chance to laugh your head off set all day."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post