Jennifer Lopez breaks silence on 'really abusive, dysfunctional relationship': 'Go away!'


Jennifer Lopez finally broke her silence on her "really abusive, dysfunctional relationship" with the media early in her career in Hollywood.

In her new Netflix documentary Halftime, JLo clarifies about her early days in the industry when she was targeted for her curvy body and relationship with Ben Affleck.

"Whatever I achieved, his hunger to cover my personal life overshadowed everything that was happening in my career," she said.

"My self-esteem was very low. I really believed a lot in what he said, which was, 'I was no good, that I was not a good singer, I was not a good actress, I was' I wasn't a good dancer. I wasn't good at anything. I just wasn't here. Why wouldn't I just go?" Marry me actor added.

Talking about the media scrutiny, Lopez said, "I felt like I was in a really abusive, dysfunctional relationship."

The actor-singer shared that she even considered quitting because of all the criticism and trolling that has been happening to her figure.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post