Justin Bieber provides rare update on facial paralysis scare


Justin Bieber just took to social media and gave some information about his facial paralysis scare.

The singer shared this update on Instagram Stories and it took an in-depth overview of his current symptoms and reassured even staunch fans of his constant improvement.

"Wanted to share a little bit about how I feel. Every day has gotten better and amidst all the discomfort I have found comfort in the person who designed me and knows me."

After providing some insight he also admitted, "He knows the darkest parts of me that I wish no one else knew about and he constantly welcomes me into his loving arms."


"This outlook has brought me peace during this terrible storm that I am facing. I know this storm will pass but in the meantime Jesus is with me."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post