Johnny Depp delights fans with super reaction to Amber Heard's first TV interview

Amber Heard Says In Interview "Till The Day I Die (I Will) Stand By Every Word Of My Testimony"


Johnny Depp has reacted to his ex-wife Amber Heard's first television interview, where the Aquaman actress says she stands by "every word" of her testimony during her defamation trial.

In response to Heard's interview, a spokesperson for the Pirates of the Caribbean actor indicated to NBC News' Dateline that Depp simply wants to "move on" after winning his case.

The New York Post quoted the spokesperson as saying, "It is unfortunate that as Johnny continues to move on with his life, the defendant and his team are back to revisit, rethink and re-sue matters that were previously unreported." have already been decided by the court and a verdict which was decided unanimously and unequivocally in favor of Johnny by the jury."

In a preview video clip of the interview, Heard says, "The day I die [I will] stand by every word of my testimony," Heard told NBC News.

Depp sued Heard over an op-ed that did not name her, but described herself as a "public figure representing domestic abuse."

Heard retorted after Depot's attorney described her abuse claims as "hoax."

Hurd said the trial was "the most humiliating and terrifying thing ever."

Describing the sea of ​​Depp supporters as she went to court, "I've never felt more distant from my humanity."

Heard also told NBC that he did not commit violence against Depp, as his team argued.

He said, "I've never had to incite it. I answered it. When you're living in (violence) and it becomes normal, as I have testified, you have to adapt."

But she also regrets her behavior during her relationship with Depp.

Amber Heard said, "I treated myself in a horrible, almost unrecognizable way. I'm so sorry."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post