Katie Price surprises fans with cryptic post about 'bad humans'


Katie Price shared a secret message on her Instagram story

Katie Price shared a cryptic message on social media that directly grabbed the attention of her fans.

The former glamor model turned to a photo-video sharing platform after Carl Woods' charge of 'threatening behaviour' was dropped, revealing she has 'turned a corner and' got rid of the bad guys is getting'.

It's not clear exactly what Katie, 44, was talking about, but her words came five hours after Carl revealed on Instagram that he'd be talking more about what's going on.

Karl, 33, shared a very filtered video of himself on Monday, saying: 'Hey, do you know, I have a bad day today.

'Do you remember that bulls*** case that was full of lies that made me a lady beater, I'm sure you all remember it because I certainly do, I told everyone it was b Tha*****s and I got untold abuses on it.

'Well now it's proven it was him and guess what it means, it's my turn, it's my turn to talk. And let me tell you, get the f***ing popcorn ready because I'm not going back on it.

'I told you I have proof and believe me, everything I have is coming. And it's going to be completely blind.

Carl has yet to reveal further details, but he then posted the exposure song before holding a bag of popcorn.

The 44-year-old reality star then posted herself and wrote: 'Honestly speaking my lucky numbers keep on coming, good things are happening all of a sudden.

'I have turned a corner on the way I look at things and act on them now that being positive and getting rid of bad people has made a big impact in my life as well. Be out with the old and with the faithful.'


Then on Tuesday, Carl posted once again on social media: 'A person who doesn't protect you, while someone condemns you, is also your enemy.'


On Monday, Carl said he was "relieved" after investigators dropped his allegation of threatening behavior.

He was charged after a highly publicized feud with Katie in August last year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post