Justin Bieber's career in danger after recent medical problems


There is speculation and rumors about Justin Bieber's future as the singer may take time to fully recover

Justin Bieber's career is in danger due to recent medical problems

Canadian pop superstar Justin Bieber has postponed three of his shows after being hit by Ramsay Hunt syndrome.

Symptoms can include a painful rash inside the ear canal and outside the ear, sometimes attacking the tongue and roof of the mouth, as well as dizziness and tinnitus.

Like Bieber's case, it can also cause paralysis on the part of the face that the virus has attacked.

There are speculations and rumors about the singer's future as some of his fans fear that it may take time for him to fully recover and it could badly affect his career

Ramsay Hunt syndrome is extremely rare. According to the US National Organization for Rare Disorders, only five people per 100,000 are estimated to contract it annually.

In most cases, full recovery can occur within days or weeks, although some people may have permanent hearing loss and eye damage.

The Canadian-born singer is doing facial exercises to "get back to normal," but doesn't know how long it will take to recover.

Amid the scare of his fans, Bieber said on his Instagram Story on Monday that he "wanted to share how I feel".

"Every day has gotten better and through all the discomfort I have found comfort in the person who designed me and knows me," the Canadian wrote.

"I remembered that he knows all about me. He knows the darkest parts of me that I wish no one knew about and he constantly welcomes me into his loving arms.

"This approach has brought me peace during this terrible storm I am facing."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post