Sarah Ferguson insists on 'tripod' with Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie

Sarah Ferguson and daughter share a 'truly phenomenal' relationship


Sarah Ferguson talks about her intimate bond with daughters.

Ferguson, who shares Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie with Prince Andrew, says they have a phenomenal relationship with their offspring.

Speaking to Ian Dale for his LBC podcast, Prince Andrew's ex-wife said that she and their daughters call themselves "tripods."

She said: "We are very lucky.

"I have a great, really phenomenal relationship with him."

She continued: "Beatrice always tells me, 'Mom, you know, I want Sienna and I to have the same relationship that you and I have.

The mother-in-law of two said: "I said, well, the secret of what I did to you was A, I'll never forget that once I was a teenager and slammed the door.

"Two, I think you have to remember that when kids are very young they talk about their fears as dragons.

"When they approach teenagers, they slam the door and they don't know how to express this worry in them and the puberty and this anxiety that goes through".

She continued: "[And] that's why I do teen counseling and have actually done for 30 years.

"I think it's 29 units opened in 30 years."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post