Selena Gomez gets candid about album cover making her feel 'embarrassed'

Selena Gomez talks about being objective at a young age in her career as a singer


Selena Gomez recently addressed an old album cover in which she felt "embarrassed" of herself without wearing any clothes.

At The Hollywood Reporter's Comedy Actress Roundtable, the Only Murders in the Building star along with Amy Schumer, Tracee Ellis Ross, Quinta Brunson, Molly Shannon and Bridget Everett discussed the challenges facing women in the entertainment industry.

During their conversation, Gomez talked about the "inappropriate" behavior she received from the public and how she was made objectionable at a very young age.

"I actually did an album cover and I was really embarrassed after doing it," the 29-year-old actor and singer told the group.

“I had to work through those feelings because I realized that it was deeply connected to something that was going on,” and it was a choice that I wasn’t necessarily happy that I made, but I think I did. Have done my best, at least I try to be myself."

The Love You Like a Love Song hit-maker explained that the album cover felt unnatural to her because she noted that she likes to feel beautiful, "but that doesn't mean it's for someone else. It's for me." Maybe."

Gomez did not mention the name of the album whose cover was in the news, however, she did a shoot without clothes in 2015 for her second studio album, Revival.

1 Comments

  1. Very Nice Post!
    Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing post with us for free. You are sharing very informative content just like infozla blog. I would like to share and visit this page again for the more interesting articles.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post