Shanna Mokler sold her 'dream' engagement ring to Travis Barker for $96,500

'Nobody expected a happy marriage to end', says Shanna Mokler while selling her engagement ring to Travis Barker


Shanna Moakler sold her engagement ring to ex-husband Travis Barker for $96,500 after her lavish Italian wedding with Kourtney Kardashian.

In a conversation with Us Weekly, the Celebrity Big Brother alum broke the news that she has finally put the ring up for auction.

She told the outlet, "No one expects a happy marriage to end ... and no one ever expects to give up on things that are sentimental and valuable."

"I want to thank lol.com for making the most of a beautiful time in my life," the model said. "I hope the highest bidder really loves it as much as I did."

Concluding her statement, she said, "It was a smooth and easy process... looking forward to the future!"

The model sold the ring days after the Blink-182 drummer tied the knot with the Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum.

However, Moakler insisted that this is only co-incidental, "I'm sure people will assume this (it's related to marriage), but I just wanted to find a proper seller and Worthy.com is the most professional and I know this piece will get the attention it deserves."

"I think it's a beautiful piece and was really the ring of my dreams," she had said.

"However, that chapter of my life is over and even though wearing it once upon a time made me very happy, I hope it finds a new home and brings as much happiness to someone as it ever used to"

Moakler got engaged to Barker in 2003, and they tied the knot a year later. The couple, who shared two children together, divorced in 2008.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post