Pete Davidson to take Kim Kardashian to Australia to shoot his film?

Kim Kardashian is expected to move to Australia with her boyfriend Pete Davidson


Kim Kardashian is expected to relocate to Australia temporarily with her boyfriend Pete Davidson.

The Saturday Night Live star is now eyeing an impressive debut on the big screen as the comedian gets a role in Wizards!

The shooting of the film is set to begin in far north Queensland later this year.

According to 7News, the Skims founder is expected to fly to the country with her boyfriend.

Kardashian is celebrating her romance with Davidson after splitting from Kanye West.

"I'm a relationship kind of girl, for sure, and I wouldn't be with anyone if I didn't plan on spending a lot of my time with them," she told ABC News.

“Obviously I want to take my time, but I am very happy and very satisfied. And, it is a great feeling to be at peace,” she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post