Zendaya speaks out on 'setting boundaries with fans' in personal life


Zendaya recently opened up about keeping her personal life out of the public eye.

Speaking to Vogue Italia, the Euphoria star revealed, "I've built up a sense of boundaries with my fans."

The actress added, "Many of them have grown up with me and have seen me grow in different parts of my life and career. They really understand that I am human."

Zendaya mentioned to her fans, whom she believed wanted her to be happy and therefore "respected my boundaries".

"I choose to keep a little more private and keep it for myself," she said.

However, the actress said that her "new position" comes with "a new set of challenges and pressures".

"I've had more of a change in regards to reactions when I meet people or how people interact with me on a daily basis," she said, "for so long I've been able to maintain a little Am oblivion in a way where I could go and do things and still live a normal life."

Zendaya concluded, "Thankfully I have had a little time to simplify and develop my experience in a way that wasn't an entirely overnight change."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post