Christine Baranski weighs in on Elon Musk's viral Met Gala dazzle

Christine Baranski grimly stares at Elon Musk at the viral Met Gala


Mamma Mia star Christine Baranski recently flaunted her viral photo from the Met Gala in which she was caught "glowing" at Elon Musk.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, the 70-year-old revealed that he doesn't remember the moment.

The Good Wife actress said, "The funny thing is, I have no recollection of looking back and staring at him."

She explained, "I really disliked him because I was waiting in line for dinner."

The actress revealed that she was with her friend who started alluding to the Tesla founder.

"I basically said [to my friend], 'I don't know how you feel about him, but why is he spending billions of dollars in space when he can clean up the planet?' I'm an environmentalist," she explained.

Christine revealed that she may have "turned back and looked" at some point, but she "didn't pose for that picture".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post