Demi Lovato expresses her thoughts on postponing Shawn Mendes' world tour


Demi Lovato showers support on Shawn Mendes after his Wonder World Tour was postponed, saying her heart goes out to him.


During an appearance on Audacity's Carson & Kennedy Show, the Still Have Me hit-maker made her mental health a priority while talking about Mendes' break.

"I know what it's like to hit the road and not be ready for it. I know what it's like to overwork or feel burned out," Lovato said on the show.

"It's never a fun feeling, and when it deals with mental health, it's like 'God. My heart just goes out to him,'" he said.

"It's something I thought about. It's been four years since I visited and I'm at a different age, I'm in a different place in my life," Lovato said.

Further talking about how free time changed his outlook towards life during the coronavirus pandemic, Lovato said that the quarantine really taught him to cherish downtime.

"I can sit outside and calmly feed my squirrels and appreciate the simplicity. Since I was fifteen, I have been visiting almost every year," he said.

Lovato then opened up about how he maintains his mental health as he prepares for his own world tour for his eight studio albums.

"I guess what I'm doing to prepare for this is making sure I have everything, making sure I'm working with my therapist... but its a There's also the physical aspect. Going to the gym and making sure to increase my stamina when I'm singing," he revealed.

“This tour takes a lot of preparation; I really think it will go smoothly but nothing is guaranteed. So, my heart goes out to Sean, but at the same time I am still excited for the tour And hopefully it will be good," the 29-year-old continued.

The Senorita singer announced on July 8 that she was sad to postpone the upcoming tour until "further notice".

“After speaking with my team and health professionals, I need to, first and foremost, take some time to heal and care for myself and my mental health. I promise that as there are more updates I'll tell you about loving people," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post