Savannah Guthrie drops envy-inducing photo after Amber Heard interview

Savannah Guthrie interviews Amber Heard after her recent blockbuster trial loss


Savannah Guthrie, who recently interviewed Amber Heard after her loss at the Blockbuster Trials, recently posted an enviable picture on social media

Taking to Instagram, the TODAY show host gave fans a glimpse of her recharging after a busy week with explosive interviews.

In a postcard-worthy click, Guthrie placed her feet against a breath-taking view of the lush vegetation while the sunlight was falling on her.

Guthrie's interview with Heard is making headlines around the world as the actor said she will "stand by every word of my testimony" until the day of her death.


"I think the majority of this trial was run on social media. I think this trial is an example of that being bad. And the jury isn't immune to that... how can they not? I guess That even the juror with the best of intentions, it would have been impossible to escape," Heard expressed.

“It is the most humiliating and terrifying thing ever. I have never felt more distant from my humanity. I felt less than human,” she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post