Demi Lovato reveals she 'rarely think' about drugs: 'A beautiful thing'

Demi Lovato talks about staying completely sober as she reveals she "rarely think" about drugs anymore.


The pop star, who suffered three strokes and a heart attack due to a near-fatal drug overdose in 2018, revealed that he hasn't touched drugs for almost eight months.

Lovato said on Boston radio station Mix 104.1, "I'm in such an acknowledgment of my life that I really rarely think about substances, which is a beautiful thing and something I'd never thought of. will be with me."

“And I just realized that none of this worked for me. What has come into my life is acceptance,” he said.

The singer explained that he never wanted to stop using drugs, which is why it took him so long to get off it completely.

“There were people around me who wanted me to be calm. I don't think I wanted it," said the Confident singer.

"And now, I made all the bargaining choices and realized none of it worked for me," he continued.

Lovato tried to maintain a "California sober" lifestyle after his 2018 drug overdose as he continued to drink alcohol and smoke weed but in moderation.

However, they announced they "no longer support my 'California cool' ways" three years later in 2021, adding that "being sober is the only way."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post