Johnny Depp treated Leonardo DiCaprio harshly during filming in 1993


Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio played brothers in the 90s film What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

In an earlier interview with Cosmopolitan, Johnny Depp said that he was going through a tough time while filming What's Eating Gilbert Grape, and because of this he treated Leonardo harshly on set. "It was a tough time for me, that film, for some reason. I don't know why I tortured him. I actually did. ,

Depp said, "He was always talking about these video games, you know? I told you it was a dark period. I was like 'No, I won't give you a sip of my cigarette,' while You will hide from your mother again, Leo.'"

Johnny also said that he respects Leonardo and that he worked really hard for the film. He said, "I would say the absolute truth is that I respect Leo a lot. He worked really hard on that film and spent a lot of time researching. He came to set, and he worked hard to was ready, and all his ducks were in a row."

The performances of the two Hollywood stars in the 1993 film received global acclaim. The two played brothers in the film and Leonardo was just 19 years old at the time.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post