Kristin Cavallari breaks silence on split from Jay Cutler, says 'divorce was the best decision'

Cavallari and Cutler left it in April 2020 after seven years of marriage and a decade together


Years after splitting from ex Jay Cutler, reality TV star Kristin Cavallari has broken her silence.

The Very Cavalry star, 35, addressed the issue on Wednesday's episode of the She Pivots podcast, saying, "I mean, you know, I'm too sick to honestly talk about my divorce, But it was a huge turning point for me. And it wasn't a decision I made overnight, obviously," she explained.

"I sat on this for a really long time. It was the scariest decision I've ever made, but it's been the best decision I've ever made — and that's not to say it hasn't been really hard over the years." In," Cavallari continued.

While she is "really happy" with her decision, Cavallari said she still feels "sad" about the breakup of her family.

"When you make a family with someone, it's sad not to be there anymore," said the founder of Uncommon Gems. "I actually had this conversation with my kids two days ago. You know, it's okay to be sad, I get sad about it sometimes. But I had to do what was best for me and my kids." It was good, honestly. Because I want my kids to see me happy. And I feel like I'm a better mom now because I'm happier."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post