Meghan Markle 'clarifies' friends not to 'talk' to Tom Bower


Meghan Markle is said to have blocked her friends and those who work for her from talking to royal writer Tom Bower for her latest new book, which is reportedly filled with claims from her and husband Prince Harry.


Bower appeared on Good Morning Britain on July 21 to promote his explosive book, which is rife with claims against Meghan and Harry, and confirmed that he did, in fact, need to speak to some of his closest friends for the book. Didn't get a chance. ,

According to Bower: "He made it blatantly clear to all his friends and the people who worked for him not to talk to me, so it was a tough struggle but I had enough people to talk to me, more than enough." More, I got 80 people."

Asked how his book could be fair if he only spoke to people who didn't like the Duchess, Bower said: "Because I scrutinized, I never put out things that weren't true." And those that can't be checked. You know I have some admiration for Meghan that she was quite successful in her life with her ambitions and I was able to balance it all."

He also assured the audience that no lawsuits have yet been brought against him from Prince Harry and Meghan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post