Piers Morgan pits Tom Cruise, Mickey Rourke against each other


Tom Cruise's new film "Top Gun: Maverick" has grossed over $1 billion internationally. But that's not enough to impress Mickey Rourke.

The 68-year-old sat down for an interview with Piers Morgan and insulted Tom.

When asked about Cruise's recent film, he said, "It doesn't mean s*** to me."

Speaking on Piers Morgan Uncensored, Rourke said, "That guy has been playing the same impressive role for 35 years, you know? I have no respect for him."
Piers Morgan pits Tom Cruise, Mickey Rourke against each other


He continued, "I don't care about money and power. What I care about is when I see the work of Al Pacino and the early work of Chris Walken and [Robert] De Niro and the work of Richard Harris and the work of Ray Winston." I see. I want the kind of actor I should be. Like Monty Clift and [Marlon] Brando back in the day. A lot of people who tried to stretch as actors."

When Morgan asked, "You don't think Tom Cruise is a good actor?" "I think he's irrelevant in my world," Rourke said.

Rourke will next be seen in Roman Polanski's upcoming film The Palace.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post