Kim Kardashian paid tribute to her grandmother before getting 'scary' with Pete


Kim Kardashian says she paid tribute to grandma MJ with Pete Davidson.

Kim, who has gone public about ex-boyfriend Pete's love life

On the latest episode of The Kardashians, Kim tells her grandmother Mary Jo "MJ" Shannon, "You know what's crazy?"

She continued, "Pete and I were at the Beverly Hills Hotel last weekend, and we were sitting in front of the fireplace, talking for hours, and I said, 'My grandmother told me you really do. life life when you have. had sex in front of the fireplace, and so we had sex in front of the fireplace in your honor. "

"I know this is really scary," she added with a laugh.

She continued, "Isn't it scary to think about your grandma before having sex? "

Kim and Pete broke up in August after nine months of dating.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post