Victoria Beckham addresses 'separation rumors' with David Beckham: 'Not pretty enough'


Victoria Beckham bury all rumors about her separation from David Beckham in a recent interview.

The fashion designer admits she removed her husband's name tattoo on her wrist because he wasn't "handsome" enough.

Speaking on 'Today', the mother-of-four added: "I got these tattoos a long time ago and they're not too subtle.

Victoria added that her husband and sons are pictures. My "beautiful".

" tattoos are just a little thick and they bleed a little and they don't look good. They just don't look so good. It means nothing more than that,” she continued.

“The media started speculating, did I leave my husband? No. I'm just a little bored with tattoos. It's as simple as that," she shared.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post