Courteney Cox knows she will 'cry' when she sends Coco to college

 


Courteney Cox doesn't want to be away from her teenage daughter, Coco, but knows she'll have to swallow a hard pill when her only child goes to college.

Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres, the Friends alum said she would be an empty nest in her Los Angeles mansion.

And the 57-year-old said the thought of being away from Coco "hurts" her because she thinks it will be hard for Betty to be alone.

"She's going to get as far from L.A. as she can get," the Scream star said.

"We're so close, but she can't wait to walk away and live on her own. It's sad."

"There are people who get that empty nest syndrome, and my sister got really mad when her second one passed out," Courteney told Ellen.

"I haven't even thought about it, and I think [Coco] is doing such a great job preparing me for it," she quipped.

"She never leaves her room. She's never home and if she is, the door is literally locked and I don't know what she's doing there. But I don't think I'm going to be that impressed," Star .

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post